If you have general questions about your account please contact email@example.com
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- your name, email address, country and birthday date;
- information about your use or purchase, including relevant payment information.
- information about your social media engagement, including your interactions with our accounts in social media sites;
- information about your customer queries, including when you contact us for customer services purposes;
We collect this information when you register on the FIM-MOTO.TV platform or when you choose to watch videos related to the FIM world championships, Awards, continental or national championships or when you visit our social media accounts. .
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services, and to communicate with you on our upcoming content and products. For example, we use such information to:
- determine your geographic location and provide you with information accordingly;
- coordinate with Partners on providing you with the best service;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and to enforce our terms
- analyse and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences and service performance) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery
- send you emails concerning our service so that we can send you news about FIM-MOTO.TV and FIM World Championships, details about new features and content available on FIM-MOTO.TV, special offers, newsletters, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We use other companies to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize our service, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions, to provide customer service, to analyse and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Partners: we may share certain information with our partners in order to coordinate with them on providing the FIM-MOTO.TV service to members and providing information about the FIM content and products.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Your Information and Rights
Under the Swiss Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to be informed about FIM’s collection and use of your information
- the right of access to the information FIM holds about you
- the right to rectification if case any information processed by FIM is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to erase any personal data FIM holds from you
- the right to restrict the processing of your information
- the right to obtain a copy of your processed information and re-used it with another service or organisation
- the right to object to any use of your information for particular purposes.
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your personal information at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also entitled to withdraw your consent in case you have authorized FIM to process your information by sending a written request to email@example.com.
The FIM makes reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal information against such risks as unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operating practices as part of the FIM's continuing commitment to the protection of personal information it holds. Consumer inquiries will be forwarded to the appropriate FIM staff by email, and we will make every effort to ensure the security of these transmissions. The FIM does not sell or rent your personal information.
FIM is particularly concerned about minors’ safety and privacy. If you are less than 18 years old, parental consent is required to process your information. If FIM becomes aware that a child under 16 has provided personal information without such consent, FIM will delete such information.
The FIM uses "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site, demographics on their systems, languages, global locations, and sites previously visited or to determine which site content most appropriately fits our visitors, such as topic specific content. The cookies are not used to identify individuals. Cookies can be disabled or denied in your web browser settings with minimal impact on your ability to access information from this site. However, many other websites will not function properly without them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising between you and FIM in relation to the scope of this FIM Private Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Swiss courts.
Enquiries and Complaints